P-2 - Individual Performer Or Part Of A Group Entering To Perform Under A Reciprocal Exchange Program

P-2 classification is designed for individuals coming temporarily as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a government recognized reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the U.S. and an organization in another country.

Qualified applicants will be allowed to the U.S. for the time needed to complete the event or performance but not exceeding 1 year. Increments of up to 1 year in order to complete the competition or performance may be allowed.

P-2’s spouse and unmarried children under 21 may obtain P-4 status. They may not engage in employment but may attend school or college.

Please contact us for more specific information.